Hotel de Paris Montparnasse - 3 Star Hotel in Paris France
The family run disabled, pet and family friendly 3 star hotel in Paris offering a buffet breakfast, 24hr room service, lounge and bar, free WiFi, laundry and business services, you will find there are en suite rooms with complementary toiletries, personal safe, mini fridge, courtesy tray, plus some rooms even have a balcony and much more.
About Hotel de Paris Montparnasse in Paris
You will find the pet, family and disabled friendly Hotel de Paris Montparnasse is located right by the famous Montparnasse Cemetery and Paris tourist attractions including the Tour Montparnasse Tower and the Jardin Atlantique located above on of the two major train stations in walking distance in the 14th Arrondissement and this is classed as a 3 star hotel in Paris.
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse breakfast room tables and chairs
Back in the 1800s this building was an inn, then became a boarding house in the 1890s before being turned into one of the hotels in Paris in the 1930s and being passed down through the generations, it was the first hotel in the Montparnasse area to have private bathrooms with toilets, and having had many alterations and improvements over the years the Hotel de Paris Montparnasse is still family run today.
Services and Facilities at Hotel de Paris Montparnasse
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse has modern comforts such as air conditioning along with a lift, free WiFi, business and full laundry services, plus benefiting from a 24 hour reception with multilingual staff who are there to help you get the most out of your stay, they also offer concierge services including making restaurant reservations or booking tickets for tours, museums, and tourist attractions in Paris.
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse food service available in lounge and your room
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse bar lounge area with tables and chairs
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse is disabled friendly within all common areas including the bar and lounge accessible to wheelchair users and there are also dedicated disabled friendly rooms available, plus this is a family friendly hotel in Paris that has baby kits includes a baby cot, high chair and stroller available, not forgetting that your beloved pet can accompany you to make your holiday in Paris comfortable and enjoyable.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- Wellness via outside professionals for manicures, pedicures, facials and make-up, etc that are provided in your room
- Breakfast served buffet style from 6am to 11:00am or Continental style served to your room from 7am to 11am
- Bar and Lounge
- Food service available to eat in the lounge bar or in your room
- Room Service available 24/7 with various meals and drinks etc on offer
- Ice machine
- 24hr Reception with multilingual staff
- Concierge services at reception
- Luggage hold
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning plus Ironing and Shoe shine services available for additional charges
- WiFi available throughout the hotel for free
- Business facilities with a computer at reception plus fax and photocopying services and a meeting room are available for additional charges
- Newspapers, magazines and tourist information available
- Outdoor Courtyard Garden with seating
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse courtyard garden with table and chair
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse business corner with computer and printer
Rooms at Hotel de Paris Montparnasse
There are 54 various categories of rooms at Hotel de Paris Montparnasse, which are all soundproofed, have air conditioning and a private bathroom some with a shower and others with a bath including hairdryer and complementary toiletries and some of these are suitable for wheelchair users. Ranging from Standard Rooms through to Executive Suites, there are also balcony rooms, triple rooms and connecting rooms for families and all are well equipped to provide a relaxing comfortable stay.
Hotel Room Services and Facilities
- Private bathroom with bath or shower
- Complementary Toiletries
- Bathrobes and Slippers (upon request for an additional charge)
- Courtesy Tray with kettle
- Mini fridge
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with beIN Sports, cable and international channels
- Personal Safe
- 24/7 Room Service for snacks, meals and drinks
- Lounge area (with sofabed in the Executive Suites)
- Balcony with table and chairs (in some rooms)
- Baby kits including cot, high-chair and push chair stroller supplied upon prior request free for children under the age of 2, but for cots or child beds for those aged above 2 there is an additional charge and all have to be arranged prior plus these are room dependant
- Dedicated disabled friendly rooms suitable for wheelchair users
- Pets allowed upon prior request for an additional charge
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse disabled bedroom bed, settee, desk and chair
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse disabled bathroom hand basin, toilet and shower unit
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse Location
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse is located in what is classed as Montparnasse area of Paris right by the Montparnasse Cemetery, which is popular with those on holiday in Paris as there are numerous places to visit in walking distance, not forgetting its numerous cafes, bars and restaurants in Paris in addition to its many theatres and entertainment venues such as Cesar Palace and the Mix Club.
Additionally, being a city renowned for numerous iconic monuments in Paris, we have listed some of the most popular attractions to show the approximate walking distance from this 3 star hotel, although utilising public transport could be another option.
Walking distance to 5 popular attractions
- Eiffel Tower - 3.4 km
- Louvre Museum - 2.8 km
- Notre Dame Cathedral - 3.2 km
- Arc de Triomphe - 5.2 km
- Sacre Coeur Basilica - 6.1 km
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse family triple room with double bed and sofa bed
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse bathroom with hand basin and bath with shower unit
However, we have also listed some other Paris tourist attractions located around the family run hotel like the Tour Montparnasse and the world famous La Coupole Brasserie, which is classed as an historical monument, plus there are numerous other places to discover including Paris museums like Fondation Cartier Contemporary Art Museum and the Musee de la Poste not forgetting the Place Denfert-Rochereau with the Lion of Belfort statue, the underground burial place of the Catacombes de Paris and many other popular tourist attractions, monuments and more all located here, and these that can all be easily reached within under 1000 metres walking distance.
Tourist attractions nearby
- Brasil Tropical Cabaret
- Tour Montparnasse Tower
- Cesar Palace Cabaret
- Jardin Atlantique
- La Coupole Brasserie
- Place Denfert-Rochereau
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse executive suite bed and en suite bathroom
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse 24hr room service
Getting to Hotel de Paris Montparnasse
Situated in the 14th Arrondissement, when it comes to reaching Hotel de Paris Montparnasse via public transport in Paris including Metro lines and buses, there are various options within very easy walking distance including the Gare Montparnasse train station for several Metro lines and trains.
There is also the Gare Denfert-Rochereau that serves the RER B train line for getting to Charles de Gaulle Airport or the RER B and OrlyVal for getting to Orly Airport in addition to the OrlyBus dedicated shuttle bus for Orly airport that stops outside. However, Gare du Nord Train station is also a popular choice for many being that it serves TGV high speed trains and the Eurostar train that travels to London in approximately 2.5 hours.
- Gare du Nord - 5.8 kilometres
Transport close by
- Gaite - Josephine Baker Metro station - Metro line 13
- Bus lines 58, 92
- Gare Montparnasse Train Station - Metro lines 4, 6, 12 and 13 plus Transilien N train line, TER & TGV trains
- Gare Denfert-Rochereau Train Station - RER B line and OrlyBus Shuttle Bus
Paris Hotel booking info
Hotel de Paris Montparnasse
51 Avenue du Maine
Ile de France
Tel: 0033 1 43 22 10 13
Fax: 0033 1 40 47 07 58
GPS: 48.84016, 2.3221