Hotel Celeste - 4 Star Hotel in Paris France
Being a disabled and family friendly 4 star hotel in Paris offering a buffet breakfast, Sauna and Jacuzzi, piano bar and lounge, free WiFi and laundry services, you will find there are private bathrooms with complementary toiletries, personal safe, courtesy tray and some rooms even come with minibar, plus bathrobes and slippers much more.
€100 - €200
About Hotel Celeste in Paris
You will find the family and disabled friendly Hotel Celeste is classed as a Boutique hotel that is located in the Batignolles area in the 17th Arrondissement close to Montmartre, but also within walking distance of the Opera area where you can discover the Palais Garnier Opera House.
Hotel Celeste lounge area with bookshelves, table and chairs
A relatively new hotel that has been designed with a retro chic style that also combines architecture in an Art Deco style, there are antique pieces if furniture such as chairs, mirrors, even a telephone and so on, that are intermingled with subtle neutral tones and traditional elements like fireplaces, plus splashes of different colours to provide a chic and elegant atmosphere.
Services and Facilities at Celeste Hotel
Having been entirely designed, Hotel Celeste has modern comforts such as air conditioning along with a lift, free WiFi, laundry services, plus benefiting from a 24 hour reception with multilingual staff who are there to help you get the most out of your stay, they also offer concierge services including making restaurant reservations or booking tickets for tours, museums, and tourist attractions in Paris.
Hotel Celeste breakfast room decor plus tables and chairs
Hotel Celeste buffet breakfast within the courtyard area
Hotel Celeste is disabled friendly with all common areas including the courtyard garden, piano bar and lounge accessible to wheelchair users and there are disabled friendly rooms, plus this is a family friendly hotel in Paris with baby cot subject to availability, although couples also enjoy the boutique feel with the added benefit of the spa, which is ideal for a romantic holiday in Paris.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- Spa / Wellness with a Sauna and Jacuzzi that has to be booked at reception for a private session at varying charges
- Breakfast served within the dining area
- Piano Bar as Honesty Bar and Lounge open from 5pm
- 24hr Reception with multilingual staff
- Concierge services offered by reception staff
- Luggage hold for before, during and even after you check-out
- Laundry services available for additional charges, but you can use an ironing board and iron upon request
- WiFi available throughout the hotel for free
- Outdoor Courtyard with tables and chairs
Hotel Celeste Jacuzzi bath and spa area
Hotel Celeste wooden Sauna room with complementary bathrobes
Rooms at Hotel Celeste
There are 30 room of various categories at Hotel Celeste Paris, which are all soundproofed, have individual heating or air conditioning and a private bathroom some with a shower and others with a bath. Ranging from Cosy through to Privilege that are the Junior Suites, there is also a full suite with separate lounge area along with a family room and all are well equipped to provide a relaxing comfortable stay.
Hotel Room Services and Facilities
- Private bathroom with bath or shower and toilet separate in some rooms
- Complementary Toiletries by Nuxe Paris
- Bathrobes and slippers (in the suite)
- Courtesy Tray with kettle
- Minibar and bottles of mineral water (in some rooms)
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with cable channels
- Personal Safe
- Baby cot upon request subject to availability and the room you choose
- Rooms available for those with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, but must be specified at time of booking
Hotel Celeste deluxe suite bedroom with coffee table and chairs
Hotel Celeste deluxe suite en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
Hotel Celeste Location
Hotel Celeste is located by the lively Montmartre area with its numerous cafes, bars and entertainment venues plus where you can discover the Sacre Coeur Basilica. Yet this hotel is also close to the Opera area with the Palais Garnier Opera House and many shopping opportunities.
Additionally, being a city renowned for numerous iconic monuments in Paris, we have listed some of the most popular attractions to show the approximate walking distance from this 4 star hotel, although utilising public transport could be another option.
Walking distance to 5 popular attractions
- Eiffel Tower - 4.3 km
- Louvre Museum - 3 km
- Notre Dame Cathedral - 4.5 km
- Arc de Triomphe - 2.8 km
- Sacre Coeur Basilica - 1.8 km
Hotel Celeste twin room beds plus desk and chair
Hotel Celeste en suite bathroom with complementary toiletries
However, we have also listed some other Paris tourist attractions located around the hotel like the Moulin Rouge Cabaret, and museums such as the Musee de la Vie Romantique that can be easily reached within under 1000 metres walking distance.
Tourist attractions nearby
- Le Bal Museum
- Moulin Rouge Cabaret
- Promo train - Petit train du Montmartre
- Le Wagon Bleu Restaurant
- Musee de la Vie Romantique
- Les Trois Baudets
- Casino de Paris
Getting to Hotel Celeste
Situated in the 17th Arrondissement, when it comes to reaching Hotel Celeste via public transport in Paris including Metro lines and Paris buses, there are various options within walking distance and even Gare Saint-Lazare train station is close by that can be reached in around a 10 minute walk.
Yet the Gare du Nord Train station is a popular choice for many being that is serves the RER B train line for getting to Charles de Gaulle Airport, RER B and OrlyVal for getting to Orly Airport, not forgetting TGV high speed trains and the Eurostar train that travels to London in approximately 2.5 hours.
- Gare du Nord - 2.4 kilometres
However, Hotel Celeste can also organise taxis along with private transfers and airport transfers if required.
Transport close by
- Place de Clichy Metro station - Metro lines 2 and 13
- Bus lines 21, 68, 95
- Noctilien N01 night bus line
Paris Hotel booking info
5 Rue Lecluse
Ile de France
Tel: 0033 1 40 98 07 54
GPS: 48.88361, 2.32557