Hotel d'Aubusson - 5 Star Hotel in Paris France
This luxury boutique 5 star hotel in Paris offers a swimming pool, spa and gym, bar and lounge, Jazz evenings, buffet breakfast, room service, concierge and laundry services plus free WiFi, and you will find there are en suite rooms with complementary toiletries, personal safe, mini bar, courtesy tray and much more available.
€400 - €680
About Hotel d'Aubusson
Situated within a townhouse dating from the 1600s, you will find the family and disabled friendly Hotel d'Aubusson is located in an historical area of Paris known as Saint Germain des Pres in the 6th Arrondissement, in walking distance of Procope, the oldest of all cafes in Paris, you will find the River Seine is to the North and the Jardin du Luxembourg is to the South and this is classed as a luxury boutique 5 star hotel in Paris.
Hotel d'Aubusson lounge area with large open fire place
Sometimes referred to as Hotel and Spa d'Aubusson, with charm and preservation of original features such as exposed beans, monumental fireplace, parquet flooring and Aubusson tapestries, from where the hotel gets its name, it has been completely renovated and designed provides a chic and elegant atmosphere with the luxuries you would expect from a 5 star hotel.
Services and Facilities at Hotel d'Aubusson
Having been entirely designed, Hotel d'Aubusson has all the modern comforts you would come to expect from a luxury hotel including one of the largest hotel swimming pools in Paris along with an impressive spa and gym plus wellness services, not forgetting the cafe Laurent for afternoon tea and Jazz evenings through to a 24 hour reception with multilingual staff who are there to help you get the most out of your stay, and a concierge team for making restaurant reservations, booking tickets for tours, museums, and tourist attractions in Paris organising private driver transfers and much more.
Hotel d'Aubusson indoor swimming pool and sun loungers
Hotel d'Aubusson courtyard garden area with soft seating and tables
Hotel d'Aubusson is disabled friendly within all common areas including the bar and lounge accessible to wheelchair users and there are two dedicated disabled friendly rooms plus this is a family friendly hotel in Paris that has baby kits available upon prior request along with board and video games, for older ones and much, much more to make your holiday in Paris exceedingly comfortable and enjoyable.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- Gym with fitness equipment and weights
- Spa with steam room, sauna, Scandinavian shower, ice fountain and balneotherapy bench
- Swimming pool indoor at 20 metres length
- Wellness with beauty treatments such as facials and massages available for additional charges between the hours of 9am and 7pm upon reservation
- Breakfast served buffet style from 7am to 11:30am and can be enjoyed on the patio in fine weather or served to your room
- Bar and Lounge
- Cafe Laurent piano bar open all day for morning coffee, afternoon tea and has Jazz evenings virtually every evening with cocktails and various other drinks on offer
- Tea room and library within the Spa area
- Food service available to eat in the lounge, on the patio or in your room
- Room Service available 24/7 with various meals and drinks etc on offer
- 24hr Reception with multilingual staff
- Concierge services including ticket desk
- Airport transfers can be arranged as dedicated private services
- Luggage hold
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning available for additional charges
- WiFi available throughout the hotel for free
- Business facilities with a laptop, printer and iPad on loan upon request
- Newspapers both French and International press available
- Outdoor Patio terrace with seating
- Babysitting Service available upon request with registered babysitters
Hotel d'Aubusson buffet breakfast service
Hotel d'Aubusson gym room with modern exercise equipment
Rooms at Hotel d'Aubusson
There are 50 various categories of rooms at Hotel d'Aubusson, which are all soundproofed, have individual heating or air conditioning and private bathroom some with a shower and others with a bath plus complementary toiletries. Ranging from Superior and Grand Luxe through to Duplex Loft and the ultimate Junior suites, they are all well equipped to provide a relaxing comfortable stay including Nespresso machine, minibar, docking station and much, much more.
Hotel Room Services and Facilities
- Private bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer
- Complementary Toiletries by Le Labo
- Courtesy Tray with Nespresso machine
- Free WiFi
- Docking station with alarm clock and Bluetooth
- Flat screen TV
- Personal Safe
- 24/7 Room Service for snacks, meals and drinks
- Iron and Ironing board
- DVD Player and DVDs available upon request
- Video games and Board games that can be borrowed upon request
- Laptop, printer and pad available to borrow upon request
- Seating area in Grand Luxe rooms and lounge area with sofa within the Junior Suites and Duplex Loft rooms
- 2 dedicated disabled friendly rooms within the Grand Luxe category
- Rooms capable of accommodating 3 or even 4 people, but subject to availability and children under the age of 11 stay free of charge
- Baby kits including cot supplied upon prior request
- Access to the spa with swimming pool etc is free
Hotel d'Aubusson cafe Laurent lounge with seating and piano
Hotel d'Aubusson bar lounge drinks service
Hotel d'Aubusson Location
Hotel d'Aubusson is located in an area with numerous cafes, galleries, book shops and Paris museums like the Musee Eugene Delacroix to the West and the Musee du Moyen Age or Musee Cluny with the Thermes du Cluny, to the East, not forgetting shopping opportunities.
Additionally, being a city renowned for numerous iconic monuments in Paris, we have listed some of the most popular attractions to show the approximate walking distance from this 5 star hotel, although utilising public transport could be another option.
Walking distance to 5 popular attractions
- Eiffel Tower – 3.8 km
- Louvre Museum - 750m
- Notre Dame Cathedral – 900m
- Arc de Triomphe – 4.5 km
- Sacre Coeur Basilica – 4.1 km
Hotel d'Aubusson junior suite with large double bed, soft seating plus tables and chairs
Hotel d'Aubusson room service available 24/7 for various meals and drinks
However, we have also listed some other attractions the Maison Auguste Comte museum and the Cafe Latin located around the Hotel d'Aubusson and even Paris statues like the Georges Jacques Danton statue can be admired, not forgetting you can go over the Pont Neuf, which is the oldest of all bridges in Paris, and discover the Ile de la Cite island with the Sainte Chapelle, the former castle turned prison of La Conciergerie and the famous Notre Dame Cathedral that are also all within under 1000 metres walking distance.
Tourist attractions nearby
- Le Procope cafe restaurant
- Georges Jacques Danton statue
- Cafe Latin
- Musee Eugene Delacroix
- Maison d'Auguste Comte museum
- Musee du Moyen Age - Musee de Cluny
- Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Musee du Compagnonnage
Hotel d'Aubusson Grand Lux bedroom with large double bed, tables and chairs plus soft seating
Hotel d'Aubusson Duplex loft lounge area with large TV, soft settee plus tables and chairs
Getting to Hotel d'Aubusson
Situated in the 6th Arrondissement, when it comes to reaching Hotel d'Aubusson via public transport in Paris including Metro lines and Paris buses, there are various options within walking distance not forgetting Noctilien, which are the Paris night buses that run when other transport has finished for the night.
Yet there is also a train station within walking distance that serves the RER B train line for getting to Charles de Gaulle Airport or the RER B and OrlyVal for getting to Orly Airport, not forgetting this line can also take you to Gare de Nord train station for TGV high speed trains and the Eurostar train that travels to London in approximately 2.5 hours.
- Gare du Nord – 3.4 kilometres
However, Hotel d'Aubusson can also organise taxis along with private transfers and private airport transfers if required.
Transport close by
- Odeon Metro station - Metro lines 4 and 10
- Bus lines 27, 58, 70 and 87
- Noctilien N12 and N13 night bus lines
- Saint-Michel – Notre-Dame RER Train station – RER B line
Paris Hotel booking info
33 Rue Dauphine
Ile de France
Tel: 0033 1 43 29 43 43
Fax: 0033 1 43 29 12 62
GPS: 48.85476, 2.33947