Hotel Le Senat - 4 Star Hotel in Paris France
Being a pet and family friendly 4 star hotel in Paris offering a buffet breakfast, room service, lounge and bar, free WiFi and business corner, you will find there are en suite rooms with complementary toiletries, personal safe, mini bar, courtesy tray and some rooms even come with a private balcony terrace and much more.
€160 - €280
About Hotel Le Senat in Paris
You will find the family and pet friendly Hotel Le Senat is located right by famous universities and Paris tourist attractions including the Luxembourg Gardens and the renowned Pantheon in the 6th Arrondissement and is classed as a 4 star hotel in Paris.
Hotel Le Senat reception desk area
It is aptly named due to be a very short walk from the former royal palace constructed for Queen Marie de Medici called Palais du Luxembourg, which is now home to the French Senate, who are also in charge of the grounds and the numerous Paris statues and monuments that are located in it, such as the Fontaine Medici and the Orangerie with its historical orange trees that are brought out into the gardens during the warmer months.
Services and Facilities at Hotel Le Senat
Having been entirely designed, Hotel Le Senat has modern comforts such as air conditioning along with a small lift, free WiFi, business corner, honesty bar and lounges, plus benefiting from a 24 hour reception with multilingual staff who are there to help you get the most out of your stay, they also offer concierge services including making restaurant reservations or booking tickets for tours, museums, and tourist attractions in Paris.
Hotel Le Senat lounge area with soft seating and tables
Hotel Le Senat business corner with PC and desk
You may be pleased to know that your beloved pets can accompany you for an additional charge and prior arrangement, plus this is a family friendly hotel in Paris and babysitting can also be arranged in addition to lots more on offer to make your holiday in Paris comfortable and enjoyable.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- Breakfast served American buffet style from 7am to 10:30am and until 11am at weekends with children under the age of 12 being free of charge, or you can opt for an Express breakfast
- Bar that has what is classed as an honesty bar within the lounge that has a range of hot and cold drinks, spirits, and other alcoholic drinks plus wines by the glass that aerates the bottle and serves the wine by the glass at the perfect temperature from a dedicated machine, all available 24 hours a day
- Nespresso machine available all day in the lounge
- Food service available to eat in the lounge, the small patio or in your room
- Room Service available
- 24hr Reception with multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Private Airport transfers and private chauffeur driver services can be arranged
- Luggage hold for before, during and even after you check-out
- WiFi available throughout the hotel for free
- Business facilities with a business corner that has a computer located in a quiet space just off one of the lounge areas
- Newspapers both French and International press available
- Outdoor patio courtyard with seating
- Babysitting Service available upon request with registered babysitters
Hotel Le Senat buffet breakfast room with tables and chairs
Hotel Le Senat American buffet style breakfast
Rooms at Hotel Le Senat
There are 41 various categories of rooms at Hotel Le Senat Paris, which are all soundproofed, have individual heating or air conditioning and a private bathroom some with a shower and others with a bath and complimentary toiletries. Ranging from Superior to Deluxe and Duplex, there are also Suites and Family rooms, some having a private balcony style terrace and all are well equipped to provide a relaxing comfortable stay including courtesy tray, minibar and more.
Hotel Room Services and Facilities
- Private bathroom with bath or shower (some have a toilet separate to the bathroom)
- Complementary Toiletries
- Courtesy Tray with kettle (Nespresso machine in suites)
- Welcome bottles of mineral water
- Free WiFi
- Telephone / Smartphone
- Flat screen TV with cable and international channels and Bluetooth enabled (with 2 TVs in the suites)
- Personal Safe
- Room Service
- Lounge area like a Junior Suite (some with sofabed for a third person)
- Lounge separate in the Suites and the duplex rooms that have a staircase to the bedroom
- Balcony or Private terrace with table and chairs (in some rooms)
Hotel Le Senat honesty bar with hot and cold drinks, spirits and wines
Hotel Le Senat food service available to eat in the lounge, the small patio or in your room
Hotel Le Senat Location
Hotel Le Senat is located in what is classed as the historical Latin Quarter, which is popular with students and writers along with those on holiday in Paris as there are many tourist attractions in walking distance including the Thermes de Cluny Roman Baths and the River Seine, not forgetting its numerous cafes such as the oldest cafe in Paris called Le Procope, bars and restaurants in Paris.
Additionally, being a city renowned for numerous iconic monuments in Paris, we have listed some of the most popular attractions to show the approximate walking distance from this 4 star hotel, although utilising public transport could be another option.
Hotel Le Senat deluxe room with double bed and lounge area
Hotel Le Senat courtesy tray with kettle for making tea and coffee
Walking distance to 5 popular attractions
- Eiffel Tower - 4.4 km
- Louvre Museum - 1.7 km
- Notre Dame Cathedral - 900 m
- Arc de Triomphe - 5.2 km
- Sacre Coeur Basilica - 5.2 km
However, we have also listed some other Paris tourist attractions located around the hotel like Luxembourg Gardens with its former royal palace and the Eglise Saint-Etienne-du-Mont plus museums such as the Musee Cluny and the museum dedicated to Marie Curie that can be easily reached within under 1000 metres walking distance, not forgetting so many others such as the Maison d'Auguste Comte and a historical roman amphitheatre called the Arenes de Lutece.
Hotel Le Senat terrace room with double bed and courtesy tray
Hotel Le Senat en suite bathroom hand basin, bath with shower unit and complementary toiletries
Hotel Le Senat duplex terrace room with double bed and balcony
Hotel Le Senat Suite lounge area with settee, chair and table
Getting to Hotel Le Senat
Situated in the 6th Arrondissement, when it comes to reaching Hotel Le Senat via public transport in Paris including Metro lines and Paris buses, there are various options within very easy walking distance such as the buses around the Place Edmond-Rostand.
There is also the Luxembourg stop that serves the RER B train line for getting to Charles de Gaulle Airport or the RER B and OrlyVal for getting to Orly Airport and this will get you to the Gare du Nord Train station as well, which is a popular choice for many being that it serves TGV high speed trains and the Eurostar train that travels to London in approximately 2.5 hours.
- Gare du Nord - 4 kilometres
However, this 4 star hotel can also organise taxis along with private driver transfers to airports, train stations or just for luxury chauffeur driven travel around Paris.
Transport close by
- Odeon Metro station - Metro line 4 and line 10
- Bus lines 82, 84, 89
- Luxembourg RER train station - RER B line
Paris Hotel booking info
Hotel Le Senat
10 Rue de Vaugirard
Ile de France
Tel: 0033 1 43 54 54 54
GPS: 48.84909, 2.33973