Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles - 4 Star Hotel in Paris France
Being a disabled, family and pet friendly 4 star hotel in Paris offering private on-site parking, a swimming pool, spa, wellness centre and gym, buffet breakfast, lunch meals, snacks, room service, a lounge and bar, free WiFi and laundry services, you will find there are en suite rooms with complementary toiletries, personal safe, courtesy tray and much more.
€120 - €270
About Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
You will find the pet, family and disabled friendly Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles is located on the outskirts of Paris close to the Periphery in the 15th Arrondissement and is classed as a 4 star spa hotel in Paris. It is aptly named after its location right by the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre and also the Dome de Paris - Palais des Sports entertainment venue.
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles facade and entrance
Services and Facilities at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
Having been renovated there is a focus on wellbeing from the bar, terrace and 700 metre squared Mediterranean style garden through to the wellness centre with Hamman, massages, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi plus fitness room at your disposal for a relaxing and calm, comfortable holiday in Paris.
You will also find that the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles has modern comforts such as air conditioning along with a lift, free WiFi, in room Chromecast and USB ports, business and laundry services, plus benefiting from a 24 hour reception with multilingual staff who are there to help you get the most out of your stay, they also offer concierge services including making restaurant reservations or booking tickets for tours, museums, and tourist attractions in Paris.
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles bar and lounge area
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles courtyard and 700 metre squared garden
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles is disabled friendly with all common areas including the bar and lounge accessible to wheelchair users and dedicated disabled friendly rooms plus this is a pet friendly hotel for additional charges and a family friendly hotel in Paris that has baby kits available upon prior request and subject to availability that includes a baby cot and other essential items to make your spa hotel experience even more comfortable and enjoyable.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- Gym with fitness equipment and weights
- Spa with Hammam and Jacuzzi, Wellness with massages
- Swimming pool indoor and heated
- Parking onsite and secure for additional charges but subject to availability
- Breakfast served buffet style with hot and cold selections between 7:30am and 10:30am or served to your room for an additional charge
- Bar and Lounge open daily between set hours
- Restaurant in the form of a pasta bar and food service including snacks available to eat in the bar, terrace, garden or in your room
- Room Service available between set hours for breakfast, lunch, evening meals and snacks
- 24hr Reception with multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Airport transfers can be arranged as dedicated services
- Luggage hold
- Laundry and Pressing service available for additional charges
- WiFi available throughout the hotel for free
- Business facilities with a business corner in the lobby that has a computer, plus fax and photocopying services along with meeting rooms and conference facilities are available for additional charges
- Newspapers both French and International press and Magazines available online
- Outdoor Terrace and large 700 metre squared Garden
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles indoor heated swimming pool
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles meeting room with conference facilities
Rooms at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
There are 250 various categories of rooms at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, which are all soundproofed, have individual heating or air conditioning, wood floors and a private bathroom with a shower and complementary toiletries others with a bath. Ranging from Superior through to Prestige rooms plus Suites, there are also those that have a terrace in addition to family rooms and those dedicated for the disabled.
All are well equipped to provide a relaxing, comfortable stay including a personal safe, mini fridge with bottled water, Nespresso machine for tea, coffee etc, Chromecast and access to newspapers and magazines online, USB port and charging facilities plus much more.
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles reception desk and lobby lounge area
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles prestige double bedroom bed and desk
Hotel Room Services and Facilities
- Private bathroom with rain shower or bath and some with separate toilet
- Complementary Toiletries
- Bathrobes and Slippers (in some rooms)
- Courtesy Tray with Nespresso machine
- Mini fridge
- Welcome bottle of water
- Free WiFi
- USB ports
- Flat screen TV with cable, beIN Sports and international channels
- Personal Safe
- Room Service for snacks, meals and drinks
- Lounge area like a Junior Suite in some rooms such as Prestige and of course the Suites
- Terrace rooms and Suites available
- Baby kits including cot / changing mat / bottle warmer supplied upon prior request
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles en suite bathroom with hand basin and shower cubicle
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles bedroom courtesy tray with Nespresso machine
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles Location
As we mentioned earlier, Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles is located by the international convention and exhibition centre, which is easy to get to if you have your own vehicle, and with a focus on wellbeing this 4 star hotel is also within walking distance of several parks and gardens in Paris including the Parc Georges Brassens, Parc Montsouris and the Parc Andre Citroen where you can discover Ballon de Paris hot air balloon rides. Yet this spa hotel is also very close to Le Dome de Paris - Palais des Sports and the River Seine is under 2 kilometres away.
Additionally, being a city renowned for numerous iconic monuments in Paris, we have listed some of the most popular attractions to show the approximate walking distance from this 4 star hotel, although utilising public transport could be another option.
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles prestige terrace bedroom with bed side lighting
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles prestige terrace room lounge area with access to courtyard garden
Walking distance to 5 popular attractions
- Eiffel Tower - 3.9 km
- Louvre Museum - 5.8 km
- Notre Dame Cathedral - 6 km
- Arc de Triomphe - 6.2 km
- Sacre Coeur Basilica - 8.7 km
Tourist attractions nearby
- Le Dome de Paris - Palais des Sports
- Square Carlo Sarrabezolles
- Parc Andre Citroen & Ballon de Paris
- River Seine
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles private bathroom with hand basin, shower cubicle and wardrobe hanging space
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles terrace suite lounge area with desk and seating
Getting to Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
Situated in the 15th Arrondissement, when it comes to reaching Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles via public transport in Paris including Metro lines and Paris buses, there are various options within a very short walking distance including two Paris Tram lines.
Yet the Gare du Nord Train station is a popular choice for many being that is serves the RER B train line for getting to Charles de Gaulle Airport, RER B and OrlyVal for getting to Orly Airport, not forgetting TGV high speed trains and the Eurostar train that travels to London in approximately 2.5 hours.
- Gare du Nord - 8.7 kilometres
However, Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles can also organise taxis along with private transfers and airport transfers if required.
Transport close by
- Porte de Versailles Metro station - Metro line 12
- Porte de Versailles Tramway stations - Tram T2 and Tram T3a
- Paris bus lines 54 and 80
- Noctilien N13 and N62 night bus lines
Paris Hotel booking info
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
52 Rue d'Oradour-Sur-Glane
Ile de France
Tel: n/a - they call you upon online request
GPS: 48.83038, 2.28427