Hotel Baume Paris - 4 Star Unusual Hotel in Paris France
Being a disabled and family friendly 4 star hotel in Paris offering various breakfast options, 24 hour room service, lounge and bar, patio terrace, free WiFi business and laundry services, you will find there are en suite rooms with complementary toiletries, personal safe, bathrobes, and some rooms even come with Nespresso machine, a balcony or terrace and much more.
€170 - €300
About Hotel Baume Paris
You will find the family and disabled friendly Hotel Baume Paris is located near to many Paris tourist attractions including the Luxembourg Gardens with its numerous Paris statues and monuments along with the renowned Pantheon in the 6th Arrondissement and is classed as a 4 star hotel in Paris. It has been designed to offer refined and luxury furnishings with various theme style rooms to provide a chic and elegant atmosphere.
Hotel Baume Paris bright golden yellow coloured breakfast room with tables and chair
Services and Facilities at Hotel Baume Paris
Sometimes just referred to as Hotel Baume, this has been entirely designed with modern comforts such as air conditioning along with a lift, a wellness area for massages, free WiFi, business and laundry services, plus benefiting from a 24 hour reception with multilingual staff who are there to help you get the most out of your stay, they also offer concierge services including making restaurant reservations or booking tickets for tours, museums, and tourist attractions in Paris.
Hotel Baume Paris is disabled friendly within all common areas including the bar and lounge accessible to wheelchair users and there are disabled friendly rooms, plus this is a family friendly hotel in Paris with a luxurious yet welcoming atmosphere where you can enjoy 24 hour room service and much more to make your holiday in Paris comfortable and enjoyable.
Hotel Baume Paris honesty bar and lounge area
Hotel Baume Paris suite balcony room with garden and soft seating
Hotel Services and Facilities
- Wellness area with Massages available
- Breakfast served between 7am and 10:30am in the salon or on the patio garden when weather permits, with numerous options including American, French continental, German style with champagne, gluten free, a childrens breakfast plus an a la carte option or breakfast can be served to your room, all for various prices
- Bar as an honesty bar and a lounge
- Food services in the form of charcuterie or cheese plates and snacks available from the honesty bar
- Room Service available 24/7 with various snacks, meals including a full 3 course and drinks etc are on offer from the room service menu
- 24hr Reception with multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Luggage hold
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning available for additional charges
- WiFi available throughout the hotel for free
- Business facilities with rooms for up to 6 people that can be reserved as a meeting room, etc for additional charges
- Outdoor Terrace / Garden with seating
Rooms at Hotel Baume Paris
There are various categories of rooms and suites at Hotel Baume, which are all soundproofed, have individual heating or air conditioning and a private bathroom some with a shower and others with a bath plus complementary toiletries and bathrobes. Ranging from Classic through to Deluxe, there are also balcony rooms and terrace rooms, a duplex room, junior suites and suites with a balcony, and all are well equipped to provide a relaxing comfortable stay.
Hotel Baume Paris meeting room table and chairs
Hotel Baume Paris Junior Suite room bed, soft sofa with coffee table plus TV, desk and chair
Hotel Room Services and Facilities
- Private bathroom with bath or shower
- Complementary Toiletries
- Nespresso machine (in some rooms)
- Welcome bottles of mineral water
- Large work desk
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with cable and international channels
- Personal Safe
- 24/7 Room Service for snacks, meals and drinks
- Lounge area (with sofabed) in Junior Suites and Suites
- Balcony or terrace with table and chairs (in some rooms or suites)
Hotel Baume Location
Hotel Baume is located in an area with a rich history of Paris to be discovered wherever you walk and is popular with students, writers and those on holiday in Paris as there are many tourist attractions in walking distance including the Thermes de Cluny Roman Baths, not forgetting its numerous cafes, bars and restaurants in Paris.
Hotel Baume Paris en suite bathroom hand basin and bath with shower unit
Hotel Baume Paris Junior Suite room two double bed, coffee table, TV, desk and chair
Additionally, being a city renowned for numerous iconic monuments in Paris, we have listed some of the most popular attractions to show the approximate walking distance from this 4 star hotel, although utilising public transport could be another option.
Walking distance to 5 popular attractions
- Eiffel Tower - 3.9 km
- Louvre Museum - 1.3 km
- Notre Dame Cathedral - 1 km
- Arc de Triomphe - 4.8 km
- Sacre Coeur Basilica - 4.8 km
Hotel Baume Paris The Duplex room double bed and upstairs lounge area
Hotel Baume Paris The Duplex bathroom hand basin and shower cubicle
However, we have also listed some other Paris tourist attractions located around the hotel like the Thermes de Cluny Gallo Roman Baths and The Pantheon burial place with attractions around it such as the Eglise Saint-Etienne-du-Mont not forgetting that after a stroll around the Luxembourg Gardens discovering its hidden gems like the Orangerie and the Pavillion Davioud with its Apiary there are so many more things you can easily reach within under 1000 metres walking distance like the River Seine, but we could never list them all!
Tourist attractions nearby
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Maison d'Auguste Comte Museum
- Refectoire des Cordeliers
- Musee d'Histoire de la Medicine
- Thermes de Cluny
- Musee du Moyen-Age
- The Pantheon
Hotel Baume Paris Superior room beds plus desk and soft seating
Hotel Baume Paris Superior room two bed plus desk and soft padded chair
Getting to Hotel Baume Paris
Situated in the 6th Arrondissement, when it comes to reaching Hotel Baume via public transport in Paris including Metro lines and Paris buses, not forgetting Noctilien night buses, there are various options within very easy walking distance.
There is also the Luxembourg stop that serves the RER B train line for getting to Charles de Gaulle Airport or the RER B and OrlyVal for getting to Orly Airport and this will get you to the Gare du Nord Train station as well, which is a popular choice for many being that it serves TGV high speed trains and the Eurostar train that travels to London in approximately 2.5 hours.
- Gare du Nord - 4.1 kilometres
Transport close by
- Odeon Metro station - Metro line 4 and Metro line 10
- Bus lines 63, 86, 87, 96
- Noctilien lines N12 and N13 Night Buses
- Luxembourg RER station - RER B line
Paris Hotel booking info
Hotel Baume Paris
7 Rue Casimir Delavigne
Ile de France
Tel: 0033 1 53 10 28 50
Fax: 0033 1 43 25 28 19
GPS: 48.85016, 2.3392