This campsite has pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes, with the option of also going for a Grand Comfort pitch that is fully serviced with its own water and waste disposal connections, plus they have chalets and mobile homes to rent, including one that has been adapted especially for the disabled.
Camping Port'land is one of the French campsites with fishing available on four different lakes and is also very close to a golf course, the D-day landing beaches such as Omaha, museums, memorials and other historical sites.
However, if you are thinking more of a family camping holiday, then everyone will be well catered for, as there is a swimming pool complex with indoor pool that is open all season and an outdoor pool that has water slides plus a childrens pool with small slide. Other activities include a multi-sports court, games room, table tennis, a kids club in high season and much more.
There is also a very unusual bar that has been designed like a pirates ship, where you can also obtain pub lunches, plus there is a restaurant at this campsite in France, so you do not have to worry about cooking every day, as there is a wide choice of meals and snacks available.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Open from 1st April through to 7th November
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €20.50 including electric plus extras such as additional people, pets, etc.
- Known as “Fisherman’s Village” there are 10 Mobile Homes to rent that
all surround a small lake with lovely views
- Cottage style chalets to rent
- Pitches for Caravans
- Pitches for Motorhomes
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric at 6amp or 16amp
- Fully Serviced Pitches Available
- Water points - some available on the pitch
- Waste disposal point - some pitches with their own waste connection
- Disabled facilities
- Pets Allowed
- Restaurant on Site
- Takeaway Service
- Bar and pub lunches
- WiFi Zone and Internet Access - free
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Swimming pool complex with indoor heated swimming pool, outdoor heated
swimming pool with water slides a childrens pool that also has a little slide
- Childrens Playground
- Inflatable bouncy castles
- Games Room with pool tables
- Table Tennis
- Kids Club in high season
- Entertainment organised in high season
- Campsite with fishing available on lakes
- Multi-sports court for basketball, etc
Local Attractions and Activities
- Golf course - very close by
- Water sports
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Historical sites
- D-day landing beaches
- Tourist information on Basse Normandie Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Chemin du Castel
Port en Bessin
Tel: +33 (0) 2 31 51 07 06
Fax: +33 (0) 2 31 51 76 49
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 49° 20' 47.04" 0° 46' 23.4474"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 49.34640 -0.77318
Campsite Reference EU108011
Camping Port'land In Basse-Normandie