Le Val de l'Arre in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of France has 145 pitches for tents and caravans that run alongside the River Arre in a tranquil setting with plenty of trees to offer shade from the hot summer sun, but WiFi is available for those that wish to keep in touch with friends and family back home.
For a family camping holiday in France being close to nature, you can enjoy fishing, swimming, diving, canoeing and kayaking on the river that passes alongside the campsite, but there is also an outdoor swimming pool and childrens paddling pool, table tennis, volleyball court, childrens playground and much more on site to keep everyone in your party amused.
Also, this French campsite has a shop for all your essentials including fresh produce and freshly baked bread during the high season, but if you really want to get away from cooking, then there is a snack bar style restaurant with a terrace looking out onto the pool area, and the option of having takeaways and even specific themed food evenings such as mussels, paella, etc along with organised entertainment during the months of July and August as well.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Open from 1st April through to 30th September
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €13.50 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Gite to rent
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Caravan Pitches
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric at 10amp
- Water points
- Waste disposal point
- Pets Allowed
- On site Shop
- Snack bar style restaurant on site - open from June to the end of August
- Takeaway Service - open from the start of June to the end of August
- Ice cream stand
- WiFi Zone and Internet Access (fee payable)
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor swimming pool, childrens pool with sun terrace and sun loungers
- Childrens Playground
- Table tennis tables
- Multipurpose sports ground for volleyball, badminton, etc
- Games room
- Entertainment in high season such as music, magicians, dances, etc
- Campsite with fishing on the river
Local Attractions and Activities
- The river
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Horse riding
- Medieval towns
- The Mediterranean with its sandy beaches only about 1 hour away
- Tourist information on Languedoc Roussillon
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping Le Val de l'Arre
Route du Pont de la Croix
Tel: +33 (0) 4 67 81 02 77
Fax: +33 (0) 4 67 81 71 23
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 43° 59' 28.7874" 3° 38' 13.8114"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 43.99133 3.63717
Campsite Reference EU120003
Le Val de l'Arre In Languedoc-Roussillon