Located in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of France on the borders of the Cevennes and the Ardeche, Castel Camping Chateau de Boisson has its own fully restored country manor that translates to Drink Castle.
It has lots of different pitches available over 8 hectares, from the basic pitch for a tent or caravan through to pitches with their own bathroom facilities to premium pitches that have their own water and drainage, electric at 10amp, free WiFi Internet access at the pitch and equipment supplied like garden furniture, a BBQ and a fridge thrown in with the cost.
At this French campsite you will also find that the old stables of the castle have been converted into a restaurant that still retains many original features such as the beautiful arches of the dining hall, but during the high season there is also a takeaway for ever popular pizzas plus snack bar and a bar with terrace.
When it comes to activities, this French campsite in France has many to choose from, including an indoor pool and outdoor swimming pools with water slide, tennis, a multi sports ground, tables tennis, etc plus there is organised entertainment for children and adults including a Kids Club.
Around the local area, there are also many other sporting activities for you to enjoy such as canoeing, horse riding, quad biking, archery and much more, yet if you are in need of some relaxation then there is the local spa, sauna and hamman to name but a few things to keep everyone amused on your family camping holiday in France in this region.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: From the 3rd April through to 25th September
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €19 to €47 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Gites to rent
- Holiday homes to rent
- Chalets to rent
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Caravan Pitches
- Motorhome Pitches
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric at either 6amp or 10amp
- Showers plus some pitches with their own private shower
- Toilets plus some pitches with private toilet facilities
- Water points plus some pitches with their own water points
- Waste disposal points plus some pitches with their own drainage
- Pets Allowed except through the months of July and August
- On site Shop open from start of May through to the middle of September
- Restaurant on site open from April through to the end of September
- Take Away Service for pizza during high season
- Snack service open from the end of May through to the start of September
- Bar open from the end of May to the start of September
- WiFi Zone and Internet Access available on some pitches
- Fridge hire
- Gas BBQ hire
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool with water slide open most of the season
- Childrens Playground
- Kids Club in high season
- Games Room with table tennis etc
- Entertainment in high season such as karaoke, disco, magic shows, etc
- Multi sports ground
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Quad biking
- Hydrotherapy and beauty centre
- Sauna and Hamman
- Tourist information on Languedoc Roussillon
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Castel Camping Château de Boisson
Hameau de Boisson
Allegre les Fumades
Tel: +33 (0)4 66 24 85 61
Fax: +33 (0)4 66 24 80 14
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 44° 12' 33.4074" 4° 15' 25.992"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 44.20928 4.25722
Campsite Reference EU120002
Castel Camping Chateau de Boisson