The French campsite La Vallee des Vignes can be found in the Pays de la Loire region of France, which is famous for its chateaux, rich history and its wine and is a family run English speaking site suitable for all the family.
Having only 63 pitches in total, it is a relatively small campsite, but with a lot to offer and of very high quality, the motorhome and caravan pitches are all fully serviced and of a good size with 10amp electric, plus they are individually landscaped and dotted around, so that you do not feel like a herd of sheep.
Even though there are numerous places to visit in the local area from beautiful chateaux through to theme parks and museums through to walks amongst the vineyards and wine tasting, this campsite in France has many different facilities to offer its campers and guests.
From a lovely large swimming pool to tennis, golf, fishing and other outdoor activities to do on those glorious summer days, plus an on site restaurant, bar and entertainment for both children and adults, there will always be something for all the family to enjoy, just making you wish that you had more time to spend at La Vallee des Vignes on your camping holiday in France.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: The middle of May through to the middle of September
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €17.50 to €23 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Caravan Pitches
- Motorhome Pitches
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric - 10 amp supply
- Water points on pitch
- Waste disposal and drainage on pitch
- Disabled facilities
- Baby Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- Restaurant on site open for evening meals except on a Monday
- Take Away Service for snacks and ice creams
- Bar open every evening except a Monday and from midday during the
- Launderette with washing machines and dryer plus washing facilities for both
washing up and hand washing
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor Swimming pool and childrens pool - Open from 15th May to 15th
September dependant upon weather although the childrens pool is normally
only open during the high season
- Poolside Terrace with sunloungers
- Childrens Playground and sand pit plus a zip wire for the older children
- Kids Club during high season when in demand
- Games Room including pool table
- Amuzement Arcade
- Entertainment in high season including BBQs, wine tasting, music, etc
- Table tennis
- Campsite with river running at the back for fishing
- 9 hole mini golf course
Local Attractions and Activities
- Walking and local wine walking routes through the vineyards
- Museums and Chateaux
- Theme Parks including Futoroscope and a Medieval theme park
- Go Karting
- Tourist information on Pays De La Loire Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
La Vallee des Vignes
Pays de La Loire
Tel: +33 (0) 2 41 59 86 35
Fax: +33 (0) 2 41 59 09 83
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 47° 10' 26.6154" 0° 20' 51.5034"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 47.17406 -0.34764
Campsite Reference EU110002
La Vallee des Vignes Campsite In Loire