Camping la Berquerie has grassy pitches suitable for tents and caravans that all have 13amp electric, plus there are fully serviced pitches with their own water and waste disposal that are suitable for motorhomes along with a toilet and shower block that has access for the disabled.
This is a family run French campsite that has numerous activities on offer for everyone that includes an outdoor heated swimming pool, and they are looking at adding a paddling pool for young children as well. There is a childrens playground, volleyball court and table tennis, but when the weather is bad you could also take advantage of the games room with things like billiards and table football or enjoy a relaxing drink at the bar.
Also during the summer months of July and August they organise entertainment such as themed evenings, mounting biking excursions, dance evenings, concerts, etc plus you can still keep in touch with friends back home via the WiFi internet access or even utilise a PC with internet that is available to those staying on this campsite whilst on holiday in France.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Normally from Easter
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €18 including electric but plus extras such as additional people, pets, etc.
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Pitches for Caravans
- Pitches for Motorhomes
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric at 13amp
- Water points (some also on certain pitches)
- Waste disposal point (some pitches have their own waste disposal point)
- Disabled facilities
- Pets Allowed
- On site Shop with fresh bread
- Snack Bar
- Laundry area with a washing machine
- WiFi and Internet Access plus a PC for guests to use with internet access
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Childrens Playground
- Games Room with pool, billiards, pinball machine and table football
- Table Tennis
- Entertainment in high season such as themed evenings, dances and
mountain biking excursions
- Volleyball court
- Boules court
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Fishing port
- Restaurants, fish market and market
- Boat trips
- Viking Village
- Tourist information on Haute Normandie Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping la Berquerie
Tel: +33 (0) 2 35 50 00 46
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 49° 58' 46.0914" 1° 26' 48.0474"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 49.97947 1.44668
Campsite Reference EU103008
Camping la Berquerie In Haute Normandie