In a rural setting located by the medieval and former royal town of Loches in the Centre region of France, Camping La Citadelle is a family run French campsite that has 86 standard pitches with 10amp electric hook-up and a further 31 pitches that are known as luxury plots as they are a far larger size, have 16amp electric hook-ups, their own drinking water supply and waste water drainage.
Suitable for all the family, plus pets are allowed, this campsite in France has disabled facilities as well as dedicated baby facilities and they will accept tents, caravans and motorhomes and you have a choice of pitch from not just size and amenities, but also whether you wish it to be shaded or partly shaded from the trees or more sunny depending upon the time of year you visit.
Camping La Citadelle is also a great place for a family camping holiday in France, especially in the high season, as there is a Kids club and bouncy castle, plus organised entertainment and activities for both adults and children, but this French campsite does also have a heated outdoor swimming pool.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: From 22nd March through to 3rd October
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €15.20 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Chalets to rent
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Fully equipped Tents to rent
- Caravan Pitches
- Motorhome Pitches
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric at 10amp or 16amp
- Water points within 20 metres & some pitches with their own water supply
- Waste disposal point and some pitches with their own drainage
- Disabled facilities
- Baby Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- On site Shop
- Restaurant on site - open during high season
- Takeaway service
- Pizzeria and Grill - open from the middle of June through to the middle
- Launderette with washing machines and dryer and ironing board
- WiFi Zone and Internet Access - fee payable
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and paddling pool
- Childrens Playground
- Kids Club in high season
- Bouncy castle in high season
- Entertainment in high season
Local Attractions and Activities
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Medieval towns and villages
- Castles, ramparts, etc
- Tourist information on Centre Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping La Citadelle
Av. Aristide Briand
Tel: +33 (0) 2 47 59 05 91
Fax: +33 (0) 2 47 59 00 35
Mobile: +33 (0) 6 21 37 93 06
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 47° 7' 22.4754" 1° 0' 7.992"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 47.12291 1.00222
Campsite Reference EU111005
Camping La Citadelle Campsite In Centre