Located within a rural setting close to a regional park, Camping l'Oasis Oberbronn is one of the French municipal campsites open all year and has touring pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes along with chalets to rent.
This is a great place to stay and experience the varied culture and history of the Alsace region in France, with its numerous museums, castles etc along with the gastronomy and regional specialities that are produced here.
There are also lots of different activities that are available from fishing through to hiking and boating through to climbing, but on this municipal campsite in France you will find a swimming pool, tennis court, games room with billiards etc, video games, volleyball, hiking and mountain biking trails that are directly available from the site without the need to travel further afield.
This French municipal campsite also has a restaurant, bar and takeaway, plus they organise tours and visits such as to a distillery or chocolate factory and there is a pottery workshop in July and August.
However, if you like the idea of keeping fit or you want relaxation and some pampering, then this campsite is linked with the Wellness Center Oasis. Here you will find a steam room, sauna and a gym for those looking for fitness and the other part, which is for well-being has whirlpools, Jacuzzi, waterfall and fountains, spa baths and a place to swim against the current. Plus there are beauty therapies and massages available for those that want even more pampering and relaxation.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Municipal campsite open all year
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €14.40 but plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Wooden chalets to rent
- Pitches for Motorhomes
- Pitches for Caravans
- Pitches for Tents
- Chalets available to rent
- Electric hook-ups
- Water points
- Waste disposal point
- Pets Allowed
- Restaurant on Site
- Snack bar and Takeaway Service
- Launderette with washing machines and dryer
- WiFi internet access
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Childrens Playground
- Games Room with billiards, etc
- Table Tennis
- Amusement Arcade with video games
- Gym / Fitness centre - payable activity
- Health Spa - payable activities plus massages available
- Football field
- Organised visits such as to a chocolate factory or distillery
- Pottery workshop in July and August
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Water sports
- Fishing (on a lake, where you get a day ticket from a vending machine)
- Walking and Hiking
- Marked hiking trails
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Fitness trail
- Beaches at a leisure lake
- Vosges Mountains
- Historical sites such as memorials
- Old ruins
- Museums such as archaeology, grain mill, the 1870 battle of Woerth, etc
- Regional park
- Nature reserve
- Timbered houses and Quaint villages
- Music Hall - Le Royal Palace
- Tourist information on Alsace Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping l'Oasis Oberbronn
3 Rue du Frohret
Tel: + 33 (0) 3 88 09 71 96
Fax: +33 (0) 3 88 09 97 87
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: N 48°55'46" E 7°36'15"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 48.929444 7.604167
Campsite Reference EU107020
Camping l'Oasis Oberbronn In Alsace