Les Tropiques has pitches for caravans, tents and motorhomes plus there are a vast amount of facilities on this French campsite such as a motorhome service area, car wash, disabled and baby facilities, WiFi internet access throughout the campsite, a postal service, safety deposit boxes to hire and much more.
When you arrive you at this French campsite you will find that there is a card entry and exit system in place for added security, which is a cost of €20 for the magnetic card that is refunded upon its return, plus there is a €1 per person charge for bands that enable you to access the activities, entertainment etc, which is payable from the last week of June to the first week of September.
The activities available both on the campsite and in the surrounding area will keep everyone amused on your family camping holiday and in fact, so much so, that you will probably find you haven not got enough time to experience everything, especially if you are into outdoor activities and adventure as climbing, canyoning, diving and more are only a short distance away.
But getting back to this campsite in France and what they have to offer. Well to start with we have got to mention that there is a pool complex with one of the swimming pools and a paddling pool being heated out of season, plus they have different water slides and a games area with lifeguards on hand.
There is also a tennis court that can be lit up, a multi-sports court, the option of doing scuba diving and archery with a coach on hand during high season and a gym, which also has a trainer on hand in the high season as well. Plus there is a kids club, direct access to a lovely sandy beach, the option to do beach fishing plus many more campsite activities along with an incredible amount of choice for entertainment from the TV room showing sports through to outdoor shows, cabarets, bingo, theme nights and even a nightclub in high season.
Now when it comes to eating out at this French campsite, there is also a vast choice from the restaurant that serves a la carte Catalan cuisine with an emphasis on grilled meats and seafood like oysters which you can enjoy on the terrace or in the dining room, through to the pizzeria and a snack bar serving childrens favourites like burgers and chips. There is also a bar that links to the TV room and games room along with a terrace where you can enjoy the open air shows in summer, plus you have the added option of getting breakfast here as well, so as you can imagine, you have such a choice for a fun packed family camping holiday in France without any worries or hassles.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Open from 9th April through to 30th September
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €17.50 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Chalets to rent
- Mobile Homes to rent and ones specifically designed for wheelchair users
- Fully equipped Tents to rent
- Pitches for Caravans
- Pitches for Motorhomes
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric at 10amp
- Water points
- Waste disposal point
- Motorhome service area
- Disabled facilities
- Baby Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- On site Shops
- Hair dresser and beautician on the campsite
- Restaurant on site
- Snack bar and takeaway service
- Launderette with washing machines and dryers plus ironing board and even
an iron available
- WiFi Zone and Internet Access available throughout the campsite plus two
internet terminals available
- On site car wash
- Post service for sending mail
- Safety deposit boxes available to hire
- Cash machine
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor swimming pool complex with water slides, childrens pool etc
- Childrens Playground
- Kids Club
- Games Room with billiards etc
- Table Tennis
- Amuzement Arcade with video games
- Disco / Nightclub in high season
- Entertainment such as cabarets, bingo, and theme nights
- Tennis court
- Gym / Fitness room
- Campsite with beach fishing
- Campsite with sea fishing available
- Multi-sports court for volleyball etc
- Scuba diving
- Beach - direct access to a beach only 400m away
- TV room with wide screen TV showing sporting events
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding and pony trekking
- Mini golf
- 18 hole golf course
- Water sports such as water skiing and jet skiing
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Scuba diving
- Wind surfing
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Tourist information on Languedoc Roussillon
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Boulevard de la Mediterranee
Tel: +33 (0) 4 68 28 05 09
Fax: +33 (0) 4 68 28 48 90
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 42° 46' 4.08" 3° 1' 46.8114"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 42.76780 3.02967
Campsite Reference EU120012
Les Tropiques In Languedoc-Roussillon