Camping Cevennes-Provence is in an idyllic location spread over 30 hectares edged by two rivers in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of France and is a very family orientated campsite that has pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes, along with chalets you can rent.
With direct access to a beach and the river that is calm above the dam for swimming and fun with the children, this French campsite also has fishing and swimming in the gorge amongst the rocks for the more adventurous, but there are also numerous other activities to keep everyone occupied including tennis, volleyball, mini golf, table tennis, a games room and much more.
Camping Cevennes-Provence really does know how to look after people with the wide range of services they offer to campers, which include dedicated disabled facilities and wheelchair access to key areas of the campsite such as the river, bar, restaurant, takeaway, etc. There are also dedicated baby facilities, a dedicated service area for motorhomes, plus you may have noticed that pets are allowed and there is even a special shower designed for dogs.
There is a restaurant rotisserie and bar with covered terrace that has a dedicated childrens menu along with a takeaway service, plus a shop on site that not only has the essentials, but also things like fishing tackle, beach and swimming items, camping equipment and much more, yet on certain days during high season a butcher also comes to the site as well as a hairdresser.
This campsite in France also has a cyber cafe with free WiFi via your laptop, computers you can use for a fee, a fax service and even mail delivery so that you can keep in touch with friends whilst on your family camping holiday in France.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Open from 20th March through to 20th October
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €17.50 including electric plus any extras like additional people, pets, etc.
- Chalets to rent
- Caravan Pitches
- Motorhome Pitches
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric hook-ups
- Water points
- Waste disposal points
- Motorhome service area
- Disabled facilities and wheelchair access around the site
- Baby Facilities
- Pets Allowed and even has a dedicated dog shower
- On site Shop - open from April until the end of September
- Restaurant on site - open from the end of April to the start of September
- Takeaway Service - open from the end of April to the start of September
- Bar terrace
- Launderette with washing machines and dryer
- WiFi Zone in the Cyber-café is free on your own laptop and Internet Access
via the campsite computers is available for a fee
- Fridge hire
- Fax service
- Mail delivery can be arranged
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Childrens Playground
- Games Room with pinball, table football, video games, etc
- Table tennis
- Tennis court - free during April, May, September and October
- 18 hole mini golf - free during April, May, September and October
- Beach access by the river
- Access to the river for swimming and having fun in calm water or for the
more adventurous, further along the river swimming and diving amongst
the rocks of the gorge
- Campsite with fishing on the river
- Boules / Petanque court
- Picnic area
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Quad biking
- Adventure courses for adults and children
- Helicopter rides
- Tourist information on Languedoc Roussillon
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Tel: +33 (0) 4 66 61 73 10
Fax: +33 (0) 4 66 61 60 74
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 44° 4' 41.844" 3° 57' 55.4394"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 44.07829 3.96540
Campsite Reference EU120004
Camping Cevennes-Provence Campsite