Set over an area of 8 hectares close to an Ornithological reserve, Camping le Champ Neuf has dedicated pitches for motorhomes with drainage, pitches available for tents and caravans, plus chalets and mobile homes to rent.
There are excellent well kept facilities on this French campsite that include the fabulous water park with its indoor heated swimming pool, childrens pool, Jacuzzi and water slides, a multi-sports court for tennis etc, games room and much more to keep everyone occupied whilst on your family camping holiday in France.
During high season you can take part in the many organised activities such mountain bike excursions along with enjoying the entertainment like dances or bingo, plus there is a bar with free WiFi internet access and a chip shop open on certain evenings, but nearby there are also lots of other activities on offer from horse riding through to kayaking and the sandy beaches.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Open from 1st April through to 31st October
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €19 including electric but plus extras such as additional people, pets, etc.
- Pitches for Caravans
- Pitches for Motorhomes with drainage
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric hook-ups
- 1 heated sanitary block
- Water points
- Waste disposal point
- Motorhome service area
- Pets Allowed
- On site Shop
- Chip shop open every Saturday evening and in July and August it is also open
on a Monday and on a Thursday evening for mussels and chips specials.
- Tuck shop and ice selling
- Fresh bread service
- Launderette with washing machines, dryers and ironing board
- WiFi Zone and Internet Access available free at the bar
- Bike hire
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Indoor heated swimming pool complex with water slides and paddling pool
- Childrens Playground
- Games Room
- Table tennis
- Multi-sports ground for tennis, volleyball, etc
- Boules court
- Entertainment in high season such as bingo, dances, etc
- Mountain bike trail
- Football field
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Water sports such as sailing
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking tracks
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Ornithological reserve
- Bay of Somme
- Sand yachting
- Speed sailing
- A little steam train
- Tourist information on Picardie Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Campsite le Champ Neuf
8 Rue du Champ Neuf
Le Bout des Crocs
Saint Quentin en Tourmont
Tel: +33 (0) 3 22 25 07 94
Fax: +33 (0) 3 22 25 09 87
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 50° 16' 9.6234" 1° 36' 6.1554"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 50.26934, 1.60171
Campsite Reference EU102010
Camping Le Champ Neuf In Picardie