Camping Les Pins in the Midi-Pyrenees region of France has 125 pitches along with mobile homes to rent, but there are only 45 pitches for touring, whether it be with a tent, a caravan or a motorhome, so being that it is within the popular area of Lot in the Midi-Pyrenees, it would be advisable to book in advance, especially during the high season and other busy times throughout the year.
This French campsite has a lot of facilities on offer to keep everyone in your party amused, from the fantastic outdoor heated swimming pool complex through to a childrens playground and outdoor gym and cardio centre.
There is a restaurant serving regional French cuisine specialities and the more traditional meals, plus a takeaway that even serves pizza and hamburgers or you could relax on the bar terrace while enjoying a nice glass of wine, but for sports enthusiasts there is also a big screen TV in the bar area showing all the major sporting events including the football world cup.
However, if you are into enjoying sports yourself, then there are numerous activities to choose from on this campsite in France like tennis and volleyball, but nearby you could do horse riding, paragliding, canoeing or visit a tree top adventure centre, yet for those that want their feet firmly on the ground, being situated in the Dordogne valley, there are some fabulous walking and hiking routes that start from Camping Les Pins, which makes this an ideal site for a family camping holiday in France where your beloved pets can also join you.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: From 17th April through to 13th September
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €14 to €30.50 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Chalets to rent
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Fully equipped Tents to rent
- Caravan Pitches
- Motorhome Pitches
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric hook-up or option of upgrading to a 10amp supply
- Water points with some having water points on the pitch
- Waste disposal points with some pitches having their own drainage
- Motorhome waste disposal point
- Pets Allowed
- On site shop for essentials - Open from 1st June to 31st August
- Restaurant on site - Open from 7pm through to 9pm
- Take Away Service - Open lunchtimes and evening in high season and only
of an evening in low season
- Bakery - Open from 8am in the morning
- Bar - Open from 8am until midnight from 1st June to 31st August but only
open in an evening at other times
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with childrens pool and water slides
- Childrens Playground and an inflatable
- Kids Club
- Games Room with table football and video games
- Big screen TV for all major sports including the football world cup
- Table tennis
- Boules, also known as Petanque
- BBQ area
- Entertainment could include dances, live music, game nights, wine tasting,
themed nights, organised walks, etc although there is more activities
organised throughout the high season
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Trout fishing plus zander and pike fishing
- Hiking and walking and even with specific routes from the campsite
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Tree top adventure centre
- Water park
- Tourist information on The Midi Pyrenees
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping Les Pins
Payrac en Quercy
Tel: +33 (0) 5 65 37 96 32
Fax: +33 (0) 5 65 37 91 09
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 44° 47' 21.768" 1° 28' 19.5234"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 44.78938 1.47209
Campsite Reference EU119002
Camping Les Pins In The Midi-Pyrenees