Spread over an area of 19 hectares in an unspoilt area of the Limousin region, Creuse Nature is one of the Naturist campsites in France with only 100 pitches that are located in the woods, near the lake or near the pool and childrens playground. There are also fully equipped tents and mobile homes to rent along with a stone cottage and chalets to rent all year round.
On the naturist French campsite you can take advantage of the shop, bar, restaurant and WiFi internet access along with its excellent sanitary block with disabled facilities, but it is the amount of activities on offer that really make this a friendly and enjoyable campsite where people return year after year.
For those days when the weather is not so kind, you could enjoy the indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, the clubhouse or get involved with the different workshops such as ceramics. But during the warmer weather you could enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and paddling pool, archery, volleyball, table tennis, a campfire evening, yoga or just taking a walk through the woods.
This is also a naturist campsite with fishing available on its own lake along with pedalos for a bit more fun, plus there are organised excursions for climbing, canoeing and cycling to experience more of this beautiful area. Yet you could also go off on your own and experience historical sites such as the megaliths, an old watermill or the Chateau Boussac where George Sand wrote a novel, to name but a few things to occupy you on a family camping holiday in France.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: From 1st April through to 31st October but there is a stone cottage and chalets to rent all year round.
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €17 but plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Stone cottage / Gite to rent (available all year round)
- Chalets to rent all year round
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Fully equipped Tents to rent
- Pitches for Motorhomes
- Pitches for Caravans
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric hook-ups at 10amp
- Water points
- Waste disposal point
- Disabled facilities
- Pets Allowed
- On site Shop
- Restaurant on site with terrace
- Washing machines
- WiFi Zone and Internet Access
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool and childrens pool
- Childrens Playground
- Table Tennis
- Entertainment (such as theme campfire evenings etc)
- Club house
- Campsite with fishing available on its own lake
- Pedalos on the lake
- Boules ground
- 19 hectare wood with nature trails
- Canoeing, climbing and cycling excursions organised
- Massages available at certain time of the year
- Artistic workshops such as circus or ceramics
- Yoga available twice a week
- Communal BBQ area
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Beaches at leisure lakes
- Historical sites such as the megaliths
- Tower with panoramic views
- Cisterian abbey
- Chateau Boussac
- Tourist information on Limousin Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Centre de Vacances Naturiste
Els van Bercum en Reinier Geerlofs
Route de Betete D15
Tel: +33 (0) 5 55 65 18 01
Fax: +33 (0) 5 55 65 81 40
Or Philip and Marian Broughton in the UK on Tel: +44 (0) 1603 811594
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 46° 20' 54.2394" 2° 11' 8.664"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 46.34840 2.18574
Campsite Reference EU115022
Creuse Nature Campsite In Limousin