Camping le Moulin in the Franche-Comte region of France, has a beautiful setting placed within woods in the Jura Mountains next to a river, which makes this a peaceful and relaxing French campsite ideal for those that love nature and the many outdoor activities and adventures that are available nearby.
On this campsite in France even though you can rent a mobile home or chalet, there are numerous pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes with facilities for the disabled and babies, plus they have a motorhome service area, WiFi internet access is available and in high season there is a kids club plus entertainment.
Ideal for a family camping holiday in France, especially when it comes to the on site activities that you can enjoy, like having a lazy day on the beach next to the river or do a spot of fishing providing you get a licence, yet perhaps having fun at the heated swimming pool with its water slides and paddling pool are more to your liking, but you could also take advantage of the multi-sports court with its synthetic lawn for a game of tennis, basketball, etc.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Open from 30th April through to 12th September.
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €17 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Chalets to rent
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Pitches for Caravans
- Pitches for Motorhomes
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric at 6amp
- Water points
- Waste disposal point
- Motorhome service area
- Disabled facilities
- Baby Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- On site Shop
- Snack bar and takeaway service from 11th June to 29th August
- Café open from 11th June to 29th August
- Launderette with washing machines and dryers
- WiFi Zone and Internet Access - fee payable
- Telephone box
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor heated swimming pool complex with water slides and childrens pool
- New Covered swimming pool
- Childrens Playground
- Kids Club in high season
- Table Tennis
- Entertainment organised from 3rd July to 28th August such as dances etc
- Campsite with fishing in the river
- Multi-sports court for basketball, badminton, volleyball, tennis, etc
- Playing field for football etc
- Beach by the river
Local Attractions and Activities
- Water sports
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Lake for boating and boat hire
- Tennis court
- Wood and leather crafts workshops
- Horse riding
- Wine route and wine tasting
- Cheese makers
- Tourist information on Franche Comte Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping le Moulin
Tel: +33 (0) 3 84 48 31 21
Fax: +33 (0) 3 84 44 71 21
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 46° 35' 10.1754" 5° 42' 7.272"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 46.58616 5.70202
Campsite Reference EU113010
Camping le Moulin Campsite Franche-Comte