Camping du Pasquier is located in the Franche-Comte region of France on the banks of the river Doubs and only five minutes from the historical city of Dole that was the birthplace of Louis Pasteur.
This French campsite is spread over approximately 2 hectares and has 120 flat grass pitches for caravans, tents and motorhomes with a 10amp electric hook-up available, plus there is a motorhome service area, which can also be utilised for a small fee if you are just travelling through the area.
Facilities on site include a large heated swimming pool, entertainment in high season along with a snack bar, table tennis tables, a childrens playground and much more, so all the family are welcome here including your beloved pets. But there is also much you can see and do within the local area as well, such as taking a cruise along the river, visiting the beautiful waterfalls, taking a stroll to the local town where there is a market three times a week or perhaps you would like a relaxing day along the river bank and doing a spot of fishing.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: 15th March through to 25th October
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €12 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Chalets to rent
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Caravan Pitches
- Motorhome Pitches
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric at 10amp
- Water points with the possibility of some on pitches
- Waste disposal points
- Motorhome service area
- Pets Allowed
- On site Shop open from 15th June to 15th September
- Snack bar and takeaway service available throughout July and August
- Launderette with washing machine and dryer plus sinks for hand washing
- WiFi internet access
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Heated outdoor swimming pool - open from 15th May to 30th September
- Childrens Playground
- Entertainment in high season such as live music etc
- Table tennis tables
- Table football
- Organised Canoeing and Kayaking trips
- Campsite with fishing available
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Fishing - fly fishing and course fishing
- Tree top adventure centre
- Boating and cruises along the river
- Hot air balloon rides
- Aqua park only 2km away
- Ancient city of Dole, the birth place of Louis Pasteur
- Tourist information on Franche Comte Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping du Pasquier
18 Chemin Victor et Georges Thévenot
Tel: +33 (0) 3 84 72 02 61
Fax: +33 (0) 3 84 79 23 44
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 47° 5' 22.9914" 5° 30' 11.88"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 47.08972 5.50330
Campsite Reference EU113003
Camping du Pasquier Campsite In France