Camping de la Foret is situated in the Franche-Comte region in France close to the Jura Mountains, only 30km from Switzerland and located at the edge of a forest that is the largest in Europe, it covers around 2 hectares and is a peaceful French campsite with pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
This campsite in France has facilities for the disabled and babies, motorhome service area plus pets are allowed and there are activities on site you can enjoy such as a heated outdoor swimming pool, games room and the traditional game of petanque or French boules as it is also known.
However, by venturing off site, there is so much on offer for a family camping holiday in France, from horse riding to karting and of the course as you would expect from the area, hiking and mountain biking are both very popular activities and the local town is only around 800m away from the campsite for supplies, plus you can enjoy the local French cuisine and the culture on offer.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: Open from 1st May through to 14th September
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €13 plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Chalets to rent
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Caravans with awnings to rent
- Caravan Pitches
- Motorhome Pitches
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric hook-ups
- Water points with some on pitches
- Waste disposal point
- Motorhome service area
- Disabled facilities
- Baby Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- Launderette with washing machines and dryers plus ironing board and iron
along with hand washing sinks
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Childrens Playground
- Kids Club
- Games Room with table football and table tennis
- Entertainment orgainsed such as BBQs and concerts
- Vast area for outdoor games such as football
- Small library of books and board games that you can borrow
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Tree top adventure centre
- Forest - largest in Europe
- Near the Jura Mountains
- Switzerland only 30km away
- Tourist information on Franche Comte Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping de la Foret
Route de Septfontaine
Tel: +33 (0) 3 81 89 53 46
Fax: +33 (0) 3 81 89 53 46
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 49° 26' 4.9914" 0° 49' 40.944"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 49.43472 0.82804
Campsite Reference EU113005
Camping de la Foret Campsite In France