Camping Les Nobis in the Pays de la Loire region of France is a shady park on the banks of a river, which is ideal for fishing, canoeing or kayaking and spread over an area of 4 hectares at the bottom of a castle, it has a lovely outlook, yet is totally matched with the amount of facilities this French campsite has to offer.
There are pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes along with fully equipped tents to hire and mobile homes to rent along with services that include a cycle hire, launderette, shop with fresh bread available daily, a WiFi zone plus a computer terminal with internet access, a bar and a grill.
There is also a lovely restaurant that is open all season and serves traditional French cuisine along with regional specialities, but also has an impressive wine list, yet there is also a terrace for al fresco dining, which is also where the welcome drink is provided to guests each Sunday morning to let campers know about what types of activities and organised events are coming up that week.
Talking of activities - you will not be disappointed. This is one of the French campsites with fishing available and they even hold fishing tournaments along with other sporting contests, plus there is an outdoor heated swimming pool that has a current aspect which can be turned on at specified times.
You could also enjoy the river for canoeing and kayaking or taking out a pedalo, plus there is table tennis and a games room with billiards etc along with organised evening entertainment like dances, karaoke etc and a kids club in high season, but another fantastic aspect of this campsite in France is the fact that they organise outings such as visits to vineyards and wine cellars for wine tasting or an initiation to golf on a 9 hole golf course, so there will definitely be something that everyone can enjoy whilst you are on your family camping holiday in France.
Campsite Facilities and Information
Usual Opening Times: From 26th March through to 2nd October
Rates: Based on two people with a car and caravan.
From €15.50 but plus extras such as additional people, electric, pets, etc.
- Mobile Homes to rent
- Fully equipped Tents to rent
- Pitches for Motorhomes
- Pitches for Caravans
- Pitches for Tents
- Electric hook-ups
- Water points
- Waste disposal point
- Pets Allowed - free
- On site Shop
- Restaurant on site - open all season
- Grill and Takeaway service
- Fresh bread service
- WiFi Zone and a computer terminal with Internet Access - fee payable
- Cycle hire
Campsite Activities, Sports and Recreation
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with a current aspect that can be turned on
at specific times
- Childrens Playground
- Games Room with billiards, table football and pinball machines
- Table Tennis
- Kids Club
- Entertainment (such as theme evenings, karaoke, dances, etc)
- Fishing tournaments and other sporting contests
- Organised visits such as to vineyards and wine cellars for wine tasting
- Golf - an initiation to golf on a 9 hole golf course
- Campsite with fishing available
- Canoeing and Kayaking on the river
Local Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding and a National riding school
- Golf - 9 hole golf course
- Water sports
- Walking and Hiking
- Cycling and Mountain biking
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Medieval castle
- Royal Abbey
- Quaint and historical villages
- Vineyards and wine tasting
- Restaurants and gastronomy
- Tourist information on Pays De La Loire Region
Campsite Address & Contact Details:
Camping Les Nobis
Rue Georges Girouy
Pays de la Loire
Tel: +33 (0) 2 41 52 33 66
Fax: +33 (0) 2 41 38 72 88
Campsite GPS Degrees Minutes Seconds: 47° 7' 55.02" 0° 9' 32.724"
Campsite GPS Decimal Degrees: 47.13195 -0.15909
Campsite Reference EU110018
Camping Les Nobis In Pays de la Loire